When using a computer, let’s eliminate the F key. I believe we will primarily use F5. You don’t have to press Myanmar like you would with a mouse, do you? Simply press the F5 key to refresh. The F key, like the F5 key, is made to be easy to use. Which F keys can do what, let’s decide?
1. F1 Let’s say you’re using a program. At the point when you unexpectedly need the assistance menu, just press the F1 key to turn the menu around behind the scenes, and the Assist menu with willing spring up.
2. F2 Is it true that you are as yet looking for “Rename” on the mouse to change the document name? Choose the file that you want to change; To change the file’s name as soon as possible, press F2 3. How do I use the F3 keys on the keyboard?
In Internet browsers, the search box can be accessed by pressing F3. By doing a few things, you can quickly locate what you want to do in this box.
4. The address bar list will appear when you press F4 on My Computer. To close an application quickly, press the F4 key and the Alt key simultaneously.
5. F5 As previously stated, his viewpoint is that a slideshow can be refreshed in Microsoft PowerPoint;
6. To move the slider to the next position in Microsoft PowerPoint applications, press F6; The whole URL address that appears in the address bar can be easily selected in browsers.
7. F7 You can use the F7 key to check your text for spelling and grammar in new versions of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications like Word and PowerPoint.
8. F8 Using the F8 key in Microsoft Office applications makes it simple to remember notes.
9. F9 To update Microsoft Office applications, press the F9 key.
10. F10 The F10 key opens the options in the menu bar. The kinds of keys you can use to select items from the Missing menu.
11. F11 To access the current full screen, press the F11 key. Microsoft Office Applications
12. When you want files to be saved with a different name, the F12 option is helpful. A “Save as” box will appear when you press the F12 key. You ought to know how to use the F key by now.