One of the most important factors that make a unique content website is to attract as many views as possible for your blog post and to have lots of readers on your article. Creating good contents for your blog can be challenging. But, if you are prepared to spend plenty of time and effort in order to create great contents then it’s the right time to start creating a unique website. In this guide, I will show you some tips and tricks to make your unique content website.
1. Create A Great Headline And Title Tag – The title tag should always be unique and should be relevant to your entire blog post. A better headline can save your whole article from being forgotten in search results or even just a few clicks away from a reader. A decent headline may also set up your article into an easily understandable concept, which means people are less likely to click through to read through. Having strong headlines and title tags is one of the top reasons why bloggers get so much traffic. If you want to be seen as a professional writer and wanted to share your creativity with the world then heading into the content writing process without having all the things mentioned above is not a good idea. This might sound very easy but is actually something that takes a bit of practice as it involves creativity and skill. If you just need help with your content writing please check out my other articles about how to write effective titles like How to Write Titles
2. Engage With Readers – If you really hope to build a loyal readership, then it is important to engage them in some way. Even a simple question from a reader could draw their attention towards the next part of your article. An interesting question can grab their interest which would lead to more readers. That’s the importance of engaging readers on your blog. As stated by Google SEO Expert Dan Schubert, “Engaging readers and making them read more and more can increase your chance of getting backlinks, so they can become your authoritative content. It can also boost organic traffic. Remember, people who’re reading your posts become your customers. So, treat a reader as your customer.”
3. Add Research-Based Keywords – Adding research-based keywords on your blog can help readers find your content easier. These words are phrases that could describe what you are really discussing, and the more of these words that you use the closer your article gets to people. Not only does adding research-based keywords on your site help gain extra links but it can also give your content an improved reputation which leads to higher rankings without any struggle at all. You don’t have to worry as long as you can show how this keyword can be useful and useful for readers on your blog. Just try searching “why do cars use seatbelts” and see how helpful it is for your audience.
4. Use Social Media Marketing Strategies – There are so many social media platforms that you can use like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat to keep track of your new post and engagement rate. By doing this you will notice a boost in your ranking, and your ability to generate more traffic which is especially important if you run your blog as an online businesses. Plus, there are different ways to post to different social platforms, which also provides you with a range of strategies. Using this strategy you can improve your visibility on social media such as Google and Bing searches. This will lead to increased traffic and ultimately your rankings in different search engines.
5. Don’t Forget About Quality Article Format – Your article format is extremely important in attracting people to read your articles. Whether you are writing a short form article, infographic, video series, or a multi-article, format is very important. As the name implies: quality is very important, so follow these tips when writing your article:
Your article should not be too lengthy; do not over-share it
Your formatting should be readable and not in a confusing language; this makes sense considering its first goal to attract people to read your article
The layout, colour schemes and typography should be clear and well readable; keep the paragraphs short
Your images and videos will not look good if everything is blurry and distorted; make sure that you take good care of this
Use proper grammar (no technical terms such as JS and HTML)
Make sure you add appropriate alt descriptions and description
Keep your article organized; this will make sure that any problems that arise while publishing can be fixed
All of these tips will make your article well-organized and written in the most professional manner possible. Now comes the fun part: you just need to put in the work and create your own unique content website!